The Donor Development Co-ordinator will be responsible for significantly growing Children in Crossfire’s income and supporter base by maximising the organisation’s donor engagement capacity, direct marketing, committed giving, payroll giving and legacy giving campaigns. The successful candidate must have a minimum of three years’ experience in a marketing, sales, direct marketing or donor care role in a fundraising context and be educated to degree level.
The Donor Development Co-ordinator will be required to achieve annual set income and expenditure targets by:
1. Developing and delivering an ambitious new donor care and development strategy that will convert our supporters, event participants, advocates and stakeholders into longterm regular donors.
2. Developing and delivering regular Direct Marketing campaigns to supporters, regularly analysing results and developing innovative new strategies in response.
3. Developing and implementing campaigns to significantly increase our income from Committed Giving, Payroll Giving and Legacy Giving.
4. Managing and overseeing our Customer Relationship Management System (Raiser’s Edge), maximising its potential as an effective central organisational tool.
5. Carrying out general duties.
This is a Full-Time post based in Derry/Londonderry.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on 8th March 2021
The Job Description, Application Form & Fair Employment Questionnaire for each position can be
Completed application forms must be returned by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Salary Available on Request