Getting to the art of it
Call for Artists; Use your creativity for Global Justice
Are you an artist that wants to use your passion and creativity to make a difference? Are you currently working on global justice issues or do you want to do more?
Children in Crossfire is designing an innovative training programme for artists like you!
- The training hopes to equip artists with the skills necessary to facilitate global justice projects with schools, youth and community groups. There is also a chance to develop or adapt a performance or exhibition with a global issues theme for production at festivals and events.
What the Training Covers
- Exploring and sharing creative methodologies
- Transforming your creative methods into an Active Citizenship Programme for Public Outreach
- Exploring ways to allow your art to travel and reach new audiences
- Exploring Resilience as a tool to Sustain You on your Active Citizenship Journey
- Exploring how Personal and Social Wellbeing is Central to Global Justice
- 1-Day Consultation
- 2- Day Training Residential
- 1-Day Planning for Outreach Initiatives
- On-going outreach with public audiences to share your work with wider groups
The training is free. All travel and accommodation will be covered. This opportunity is open to artists living anywhere on the island of Ireland.
The first day is on Saturday, April 21 in Dublin. Please let us know if you would like us to book overnight accommodation in Dublin for you.
To sign up for this programme, please click here!
Please contact Dee at email@example.com or phone (+44) 2871269898.