We are delighted to be taking a group to participant in the Barcelona Half Marathon. This is the perfect first Half Marathon for runners starting out or a good place to get a new PB for more experienced runners. What’s guaranteed for everyone taking part is a wonderful experience, because you will get the opportunity to run through one of the most amazing European cities with fantastic sights and fascinating architecture. The final few miles bring runners out of the city centre onto the coast, which is a beautiful site. It really is the perfect half marathon route.
GOOD TO KNOW
The race starts early on Sunday 12th February 2017
Depart Friday 10th February
Return Monday 13th February
£50 secures your place with a further £900 fundraising
The total fundraising cost is £950
- Return flights from Belfast and met at Barcelona Airport by Running Support team
- Return transfer to hotel
- Good Hotel accommodation on Bed and Breakfast basis close to Start/Finish line (ideal for changing/showers/kit security/all important pre-race toilet preparations!)
- Optional Pasta meal the night before the race (Pay Cash on the night)
- Guaranteed Race Entry included
- Collection and delivery of race number/timing chip/goody bag
- Reception and Course briefing
- Medal and/or T-Shirt
- Race support
- Full Results Service
- Great after race party with prizes and surprises
- Guide and map of Barcelona
To register or find out more information, call/text John Ryan on 07967056524.
Or email email@example.com
We can help you create a fundraising plan and give advice on running and more details of the race.