Charity Skydive: Skydive from 15,000ft with Skydive Ireland
Get ready for the ultimate adrenaline rush with a Skydive in aid of Children in Crossfire!
Sign up now and you’ll have the chance to skydive from 15,000ft at Skydive Ireland for just a £99 registration fee.
When: 14th October 2023
Where: Skydive Ireland, Movenis Airfield, Garvagh, BT51
But it’s not just about the thrill of the jump – by taking part in this incredible experience, you’ll also fundraise to support our work in Tanzania & Ethiopia. With expert instructors and stunning views over the Irish countryside, this Skydive promises to be an experience like no other.
So why wait? Sign up now and join us in making a positive impact on the lives of those who need it most.
Terms & Conditions
- £99 registration fee to be paid by participant, directly to Skydive Ireland (link to pay will be provided by Children in Crossfire).
- There will be a minimum fundraising target of £500.
- Participants must be in good health and will be required to complete a self-declaration of fitness in advance of their skydive.
- Minimum age limit is 16 years old. There is no upper age limit.
Weight limits apply to all participants. These are as follows:
- Participant is 5’4”/163cm or less – Weight limit is 13stone/83kg.
- Participant is 5’5”/164cm or more – Weight limit is 15stone/95kg.
Participants will be weighed on the day and should be made aware that if they fall outside of the parameters, their skydive may be postponed or cancelled.