Every business needs a good return on investment. So when you choose to invest in a corporate partnership with Children in Crossfire, we will work hard to make sure your investment pays off. A corporate partnership with Children in Crossfire can add significant value to your brand and reputation as well as marked differentiation from your competitors.
There are many reasons to be a part of Children in Crossfires vital work, and there are plenty of ways to get involved. If you are interested in working with us or sponsoring an event, please get in touch on 02871269898. Alternatively, you can sign up to Payroll Giving and help us every month.
Here are some of the top reasons to partner with us:
- We’re a leading Northern Irish Charity with strong and charismatic leadership.
- We have energetic volunteers and fundraising groups who can support your fundraising initiatives.
- We can offer a tangible relationship demonstrating how the money raised is used and the impact it is making.
- We have a consistently high media presence.
- We have committed celebrity supporters.
- We have a Brand which is widely respected and trusted.
Our Corporate Sponsors
Children in Crossfire have had a long lasting partnership with The Domino’s stores in The North West. During their 7 days ‘Mega Week’, 50p was donated to Children in Crossfire for every pizza ordered in their special ‘Any Pizza, Any Size’ promotion. This high profile marketing campaign boosted sales and generated valuable coverage for Domino’s. Events are a great way to raise money and have fun! Domino’s has been the main Sponsor for Children in Crossfire’s annual Colour Run and Zombie Run’s in Derry/Londonderry.
“The Mega week was a tremendous success for Domino’s, the partnership with Children in Crossfire has seen an immediate and sustained rise in sales. It’s also great to know we have been able to help children in other parts of the world”. – Justin Quirk, Regional Manager, Domino’s
Watercooler World in partnership with Children in Crossfire is carrying out life-saving work in the South Shoa zone of Ethiopia. Many thousands of children in this region are dying from not having access to clean water. Many are forced to walk long distances to fetch water or end up drinking dirty water. In the last year, Children in Crossfire, with the support of Water Cooler World, have installed 3 wells in the region which are providing clean water for around 15,000 people.
“We have a long association with the local charity Children in Crossfire. Our company has committed to giving 10% of our profits to supporting the charity’s work in Ethiopia. Over the next few years, we hope to install more wells and provide water for around 40,000 people”. – Clare Stanfield, Watercooler World
Apex Housing Association (Apex) began its partnership with Children in Crossfire in 2000. Apex is located in Derry / Londonderry and provides social housing across Northern Ireland through the delivery of purpose built accommodation designed to meet the specific requirements of the occupants. Since 2000, Apex has raised over £200,000 for hard-pressed communities in Kenya and Tanzania and since 2008, Apex has directed its attention to the Tanzanian village of Miwaleni, in the plains of Kilimanjaro, where it has provided funding for the building of a brand new fully equipped health centre with staff accommodation that now serves 3 villages with a population of over 5,000 people; the renovation of the local primary school; financial support for Women’s Empowerment programme of microfinance to promote income generation for 700 vulnerable women; the construction and support for a dedicated Early Childhood Centre and pre-school which provides access to quality early childhood education for around 100 children.
In addition to this vital support, teams of staff from Apex have visited Children in Crossfire’s projects in Tanzania in 2010 and 2015 to see how their support over the years has impacted on the community in Miwaleni.
We have visited Africa three times and each trip has been a true life changing experience for the staff taking part. Seeing at first-hand daily life for these communities and all the joys and sorrows they face was a truly humbling experience for the staff of Apex. It is a real lesson in how the community should work – Apex for Children In Crossfire
Making your Brand Better
A Partnership with Children in Crossfire will:
- Demonstrate good corporate citizenship
- We work to deliver immediate and lasting improvement to the lives of children worldwide with a wealth of expertise built over many years.
- Build staff morale
- Involving your employees in the fun, fundraising activities can demonstrably help with team-building, learning and development. It will also boost staff loyalty.
- Enhance profile
- Our high profile in the media and our celebrity supporters bring regular opportunities for media exposure enhancing your profile with customers, employees and in the marketplace.
- Deliver good relationship management.
- Fundraising staff are dedicated to supporting and developing our corporate partnerships so that they deliver mutual benefit.
Children in Crossfire run a number of high profile events from large scale gala balls and golf days to smaller, local events like wine tastings or quiz nights. Your business could sponsor a local event or participant by purchasing tickets/tables or entering a team. We would be delighted to have your get involved. If you would like more information on this please contact John Ryan Mc Laughlin: email@example.com or call us on 02871269898.