We have a fantastic Volunteer Opportunity available at Children in Crossfire. Experience in volunteer/fundraising and data recording would be an advantage but not essential for the position.
Title: Collection Can Coordinator
Supported By: Community Fundraising
Responsibility: Collection Donation Cans
Servicing Collection Cans in businesses’, placing cans in new businesses’ & removing poor preforming cans.
Collection of Cans
- A list of cans needing collected by area will be used to ensure the best use of travel and time. All information regarding the visit to each business will be recorded.
- Any cans put into a business will be recorded, as will any can removed from a business.
- Task will be carried out within an agreed timeline.
- Ensuring money raised is received, recorded and that all agreed finance procedures are followed.
- Ensuring shop staff are thanked.
- Ensuring all contact information is recorded accurately and promptly.
- To contribute towards other activities ongoing in the team on a flexible basis and according to need. This will involve supporting other colleagues and taking an active role in the organisation to share experience and skills.
- A knowledge of what Children in Crossfire do.
- Experience of volunteering preferably in a fundraising role.
- Experience of working with the public.
- Evidence of achieving set/annual targets.
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload.
- Writing skills, ability to record data.
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle.
Apply Now – Email: email@example.com with your CV or call: 02871269898 for more information.